“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dance is the language of the soul. Grace, poise, sass – what do you exhibit when your feet start tapping to the beat…Awaken the dreamer within, let your inhibitions fade away and let that imagination drive your dance moves. Break away from the shackles of a group, unlock that caged passion and set it free on the floor, because the stage is yours and yours alone.
Manfest-Varchasva brings you Vibes – a chance to showcase your talent and finesse through your favorite dance form. Dust off your boots or slip into your ballet flats. Send us your dance piece to join us in our campus round and claim the stage.
- This is a freestyle solo dance competition.
- Only registered individuals will be allowed to participate. Spot registrations will not be allowed.
- The preliminary round will be conducted online
- Every participant will send a 3-4-minute video of his/her dance performance. The video need not be in costume; it may be a video of any of the practice sessions or past performances of the participant. Both the type of videos has equal weightage and hence, either can be submitted.
- Guidelines for uploading the video:
- Once the video is uploaded, click ‘Share and send’
- Registration Deadline: 23:59:59 hours, November 05, 2018
- Video Submission Deadline: 23:59:59 hours, November 05, 2018
- This is a no-holds barred round. There is no restriction on the genre of music, or the form of dance that the participant wishes to perform.
- Music Track submission Deadline: 23:59:59 hours, November 12, 2018
- This will be an impromptu face off round in which 2 participants will compete against each other