“Break the menstrual taboo. Period.”
Waves of change sweep the country at frequent intervals. Some good, some - not so much. Defiance and dissent are thus, inevitable. What we, as youth, have at our disposal is a ‘voice’. And when a troop comes together, the voice reverberates through the air, the message goes out loud and clear and hence sets in motion - the domino effect.
‘Periods’ is one such tabooed topic that needs voicing. Come out then, the streets are ready for you. Manfest-Varchasva in association with Niine presents Halla Bol - the street-play competition. All you gotta do is gather your lot, weave your plot, break through barriers and connect with your audiences.
Change, they say, begins with you. Are you ready to bring it about?
Bol, Bol, Halla Bol !!
- Street Play Competition
- Play must be in Hindi
- Each team to consist of 8-16 members
- Participants need to submit a 5-minute video of their short performance by EOD 5th November 2018
- Selected teams to perform on campus during the final round based on one of the following themes
- 1. My first period
- 2. Let’s Talk Periods
- 3. Humari zaroorat humara adhikaar
- Campus final round: 16th - 18th November, 2018
(8 to 16)
- Registration deadline: 5th November 2018
- Submission deadline: 5th November 2018
- Alex Kurian: (+91) 897 166 8529
- Pulkit Jain: (+91) 915 800 5250