This event is a mock rendition of a press conference wherein the participants would pose as public figures ranging from politicians to writers, singers, sports personalities or film stars to hear them speak and raise questions- a chance to face the spotlight and answer on celebrity’s behalf. The participants will put themselves in the shoes of the prescribed personality & feel the heat and stress of the situation in the shower of questions asked by a team of reporters, which can be the coordinators, the judges, the audience or fellow participants. This will check the stress handling, presence of mind & knowledge about the personalities given to the participants.
- Each participant has to perform individually. There will be no teams.
- There will be 3 rounds.
- Participants have to pass an online quiz competition.
- Selected candidates will proceed for the next round.
The participant is expected to answer on behalf of the personality given. The participants will be judged on the following criteria:
- Subject knowledge
- Communication skills
- Spontaneity (Flair for dramatics-a convincing portrayal of the character would help them win accolades)
- Ability to effortlessly imbibe characteristic personality traits of the public figure they are enacting.
- Intensity with which they vehemently defend the stand they have taken up would fetch those marks.
- 1030 hours, 19th November 2017
- Kulwinder Singh: (+91) 914 552 6400
- Shikhar Pant: (+91) 737 676 3119