"Strategy is about making choices, trade-offs; it's about deliberately choosing to be different" - Micheal Porter
IIM Lucknow's Manfest-Varchasva in association with EY, proudly presents the strategy case study competition, Stratstruck. Spanning across two grueling rounds, the competition will help you stretch your limits as you are pitted against some of the brightest minds in the country to take home the coveted title and cash prizes worth INR 30,000. Put on your consultant hat, scratch your grey cells as you gear up to solve these challenging cases by the master strategists themselves.
Registrations open exclusively for IIM Lucknow students
CASH PRIZE: INR 30,000
Winner : 20,000 | Runner Up: 10,000
PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Entries open to first and second year of IIM Lucknow students
- Participating teams must consist of 2 members
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
- Teams are required to register at dare2compete.com
Round 1 Details:
- Teams need to login to dare2compete.com on the day of the quiz
- Teams are required to qualify an online simulation round to proceed to the next round
- Registrations open till: 2100 hrs, Nov 14, 2017
- Online Quiz Round: 2200 hrs, Nov 14, 2017
- Result Declaration for top teams: 15 Nov, 2017
- Case release: 15 Nov, 2017
- "Selected teams from Round 1 will be assigned a case study and will be required to submit a detailed presentation on the understanding of the case.
- If any team fails to make it to the campus for final round, the waitlisted teams will be called
- Campus Round: 17-19 Nov 2017
- Registration deadline: 14th November 2017
- Online Round: 14th November 2017
- Result Declaration: 15th November 2017
- Case Release: 15th November 2017
- Campus Round: 17th - 19th November 2017
- Prakrati Mittal: (+91) 898 901 1296
- Surbhi Singhania: (+91) 776 008 5063