“The best marketing strategy ever – Care” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Manfest-Varchasva in association with Indian Terrain is excited to present, Marksmen, a case study competition with emphasis on developing marketing strategies to navigate the modern-day multifaceted marketplace. As businesses encounter a rapid shift towards long-term sustainability from short-term promotions, the demand for well-structured marketing strategies is on a rise. Flexible strategies that can respond to changes in customer perceptions and demand are the need of the day. Life of marketers is no more simple after the advent of internet, social media and mobile apps and the barrage of data and information. Spread across two challenging rounds, Marksmen aims to equip the brightest minds of today with this inevitable skill so they can be successful marketers of tomorrow, while winners get to take home cash prizes worth INR 60,000.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Cross-college teams are not allowed.
- No limit on the number of participants from each college.
- No limit on the number of events one can participate in.
- No registration fee.
- A person can register as part of only one team for one event.
- Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- The organiser’s decision shall be final in all matters.
- Each team to consist of 2 members.
- Entries open to all undergraduate colleges and postgraduate colleges
Round 1 Details:
- Online marketing quiz will be held on dare2compete.com at 2230 hours, Nov 10
- Duration of quiz will be 30 mins.
- Top teams will be sent a case the solution to which will have to be presented in this round.