Reel of Change
“If you can film an idea in your mind, follow that film idea shot for shot, scene for scene, that idea is worth making” - Craig Mapp
Are you a budding filmmaker looking to gain exposure, earn industry cred, and maybe even score some sweet cashola along the way? Then maybe it’s time to enter a short film competition!
Manfest-Varchasva in association with National Health Mission introduces Reel of Change for the first time ever, for people who dream and breathe stories day in and day out. Do your bit – sensitise and spread awareness. Present your opinion on improved care for the mother and child.
Reel of Change is here to challenge you to mould your craft into the plot and present it skilfully, packed in a minute-long film, replete with cinematography, sound design and direction. Show us your version of a Healthy and Happy U.P! Do that and we promise to give you a platform to get your stories noticed. They say stories can change the world. Are you ready with yours?
- Short Movie Making Competition
- Movie maybe in English/Hindi
- Duration of movie to be confined to One-minute
- Each team to consist of at most 4 core members
- The broad theme is "Healthy & Happy Family" with focus on public health issues of maternal / child / adolescent health or such similar topics and made in the context of Uttar Pradesh
- Specific themes will be communicated to the registered teams
- Participants need to submit the final movie by EOD 25th November 2018
- Shortlisted movies to be screened on campus during the final round
- Campus final round: 16th - 18th November, 2018
(Max 4 in Core Team)
- Registration deadline: 25th November 2018
- Submission deadline: 25th November 2018
- Alex Kurian: (+91) 897 166 8529
- Pulkit Jain: (+91) 915 800 5250